Canon in C (Easy Version)



Canon in D is a very popular music. I think it’s difficult to play the actual song. However, there’s an easy version where you don’t need to use the black keys. I don’t know the site where I found the music sheet for that. I will just give an update if I find it again.

Anyway, this is my recording of Canon in C way back in 2011. 



So why did I post this again? It’s because I was trying to play it for a few patient friends in the hospital. Even though I played it many times already, one of them really appreciates it and tells me it’s her favorite. She told me that I’m good in playing it but the truth I have no training for playing the piano. I can’t even do sight reading.  I just study and play what I want to play especially the easy versions.

Anyway, there’s one more amazing thing. That person knows how to play the piano a bit. ( I thought) She plays “Akachan”…do so mi re fa mi re do.. I forgot the title of the song. At first she plays with her right hand. When I met her she told me that she needs hand rehab. But before I left the hospital, she can already play a lot better than before. She plays only two songs but it sounds very nice to me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments