Japan Travel in 2023 with my Xiaomi Poco F1






Credits to Canva for the Thumbnail



My first Xiaomi smartphone is a Poco F1 I have bought way back in 2018. It is still working after 7 years. Only the battery has some issues. What I really loved about my Poco F1 was the camera.

It can capture beautiful portraits, landscapes, food and others using its AI feature. I often used in for taking photos of food whenever I usually eat out.

You can check my Google Reviews. I have used my Poco F1 since 2018 until the last quarter of 2023 for taking pictures for Google Reviews. For late 2023 and up to now, I am already using my new Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro.


It also has beautiful night photos and in an environment with low lighting.







I have also used my Poco F1 when I went to Japan for a conference. I was able to take photos and videos. Kindly check this AVP.






 



The video that my Poco F1 can capture is of high quality and has in-built stabilization function.

I was able to record a video clearly of birds that were flying.



Here are the specifications according to GSM Arena


Please visit here if you want to buy Xiaomi Poco F1.


To check other Pocofones, click here.

Transcript of the video:


This is my second time to go to Japan. This was in February 2023.

We dropped by Tokyo Station and bought some omiyage or souvenirs.

Here are the dishes that I ate there. Most of the time I bought food from convenience stores. My favorite is onigiri. I also ate the free eat all you can breakfast in the hotel where I stayed.

I have also tried Japanese food in other restaurants.

I have stayed longer in Ibaraki for an academic conference. To be specific, I spent a few days in Toyoko Inn. It’s a nice hotel near Hitachi Station. There are a lot of beautiful landscapes there. I was able to see and capture this video where several birds were flocking there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments